District & School Data Teams
Middletown District Data Team Norms
- Confidentiality-What we say at this meeting stays at this meeting refers to items of a personal nature. All that we do is public with the interest of keeping “your people” in the loop. In summary, general discussions are kept confidential, but specific decisions, facts, details are made public.
- Respect speaker order
- Staying on time
- Agree to disagree
- Stay focused on the topic
- Attendance (mental and physical)
- We all have an equal voice
- Consensus decision making-support whether you agree or not. If there is not consensus, we will decide at that time and set precedence for future decisions. Consensus building will emerge from the process utilizing research based strategies.
- Championing the work
- Last word round robin
Come prepared (with agenda, minutes, etc.)
Click on the image to download the Lawrence Data Team Video (53 minutes)
District Data Team Meeting Dates and Minutes for the
school year 2016-2017
Click on the individual school below to view its Data Team Meeting Dates, Minutes, Agendas and other documents.