The Lawrence Elementary School
Dear Lawrence School Families,
On behalf of the staff at Lawrence School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2014-2015 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers.
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
- Knows that you expect him/her to always give his/her best effort.
If I can be of assistance to you, please call or email me. The wonderful Lawrence staff and I feel privileged to be part of this school family. We thank you for your support and look forward to working with you as we embark on what will prove to be a year of amazing accomplishments.
The Lawrence School