Middletown High School values Preparation, Respect, Integrity, Determination, and Excellence. Through rigorous curriculum and the building of relationships among faculty, staff, students and community, we empower students to become life-long learners. Our educational community will foster self-esteem and a culture of achievement and acceptance. Students will leave Middletown High School with the 21st-century skills necessary to maximize their potential as productive members of society and contributors to the global community.
- to use 21st-century skills and to become self-sufficient and active contributors in a dynamically changing world.
- for the school’s institutional framework and for values which reflect consideration and regard for people and property, while embracing differences in culture, ideas, and beliefs.
- to maintain high ethical and professional standards in our daily interactions, our work and ourselves.
- to realize one’s fullest potential in the face of social, intellectual, emotional, and physical challenges.
- in every endeavor reflected in a clear commitment to achieve the highest standards.