Middletown Public Schools
Summer Kindergarten Registration for the 2016-2017 School Year
Para leer la carta de bienvenida a Kindergarten de la superintendente Patricia Charles fechada Febrero 2016.
Kindergarten Registration Summer Registration Dates & Times
Tuesday, August 16, 2016, at Spencer School
Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at Snow School
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
If you have not already registered your child for the 2016-17 Kindergarten program, there will be an opportunity to do so in August. Kindergarten registration will be held on:
|Tues., August 16, 2016
207 Westfield St.
|Wed., August 17, 2016
299 Wadsworth St.
| Telephone: 860-347-2579
Please contact the school directly to schedule an appointment.
Children who will be 5 years old on or before January 1, 2017,
may register for the 2016-2017 school year.
New Student Registration forms are now online for Kindergarten students. Please complete student registration using InfoSnap our online registration system.
The student online registration system is available here. Parents will need to create a username and password when begining student registration, this will allow you to save your progress and continue later.
The following materials are required for Kindergarten Registration:
Required Materials for Kindergarten Registration
When you register your child, you will need to bring the following:
- Your child.
- Certified Birth Certificate with Seal - LONG FORM only accepted.
- Photo ID of parent/guardian, for example, driver’s license or passport.
- Health Assessment Record (Blue original – no faxes, no copies) completed by your health care provider within one year of your submission date and returned to the school prior to the start of the school year. If you have any questions, please contact the School Nurse at your child’s school.
- Court ordered documentation regarding custody and/or guardianship.
- Proof of Residency (i.e., copy of valid lease, mortgage contract, real estate tax bill). Residency Attestation: If you are living with another Middletown resident, you are required to submit the following:
a. A notarized letter from parent/guardian attesting to where you are residing.
b. A notarized letter from the Middletown resident holding the lease or mortgage
contract confirming your residence.
c. A copy of a valid lease, mortgage contract or real estate tax bill from the
Middletown resident with whom you are residing.
CLICK HERE to view the 2016-2017 school year immunization requirements for the grades Preschool through Grade 12. (pdf format)
Required Immunizations for 2016-2017 school year:
- DTaP: At least 4 doses. The last dose must be given on or after 4th birthday.
- Polio: At least 3 doses. The last dose must be given on or after 4th birthday.
- MMR: 2 doses separated by at least 28 days, 1st dose on or after the 1st birthday.
- Hep B: 3 doses, last dose on or after 24 weeks of age.
- Varicella: 2 doses separated by at least 3 months, 1st dose on or after the 1st birthday; or verification of disease.
- Hib: 1 dose on or after 1st birthday for children less than 5 years old.
- Pneumococcal: 1 dose on or after the 1st birthday for children less than 5 years old.
- Hepatitis A: 2 doses given six calendar months apart, 1st dose on or after 1st birthday.
Kindergarten Forms and Information Documents:
If you are unable to complete the online student registration please contact:
Middletown Public Schools
Dr. Alfred B. Tychsen Administration Building
Associate Superintendent's Office, Room 12
311 Hunting Hill Avenue
Middletown, CT 06457
Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM, or by calling 860-704-4583.
Middletown School Readiness Council
Shaping Our Children’s School Success